My Hotel Ryugu Review
My Hotel Ryugu

Address : My Hotel Ryugu, Shizuoka, Japan







My Hotel Ryugu Featuring massage services, free-use bicycles and free Wi-Fi, My Hotel Ryugu is only a 3-minute walk from JR Shizuoka Station. It offers modern rooms with free wired internet.Rooms are comfortable and cosy, decorated in neutral colours. They come with an LCD TV with satellite channels, a fridge and an electric kettle. Some have Japanese tatami-mats and futons.Guests can explore the area with a hiking trip, or with the hotel’s rental bicycles. A daily Japanese breakfast buffet is served in the dining room, and drinks are available in vending machines.Ryugu My Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Sunpu Park. It is a 10-minute drive from the Asama Jinja Shrine, and a 12-minute drive from archaeological site Toro Iseki.



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Facilities in Tung Trang Hotel


My Hotel Ryugu Review

My Hotel Ryugu Review


3 ...
My Hotel Ryugu tel:054-251-1315 fax:054-251-1316 mail:info@myhotelr.com: TEL054-251-1315

Hotel Ryugu (Kamiamakusa) - Hotel reviews, photos, rates - TripAdvisor
Hotel Ryugu, Kamiamakusa: See 40 traveller reviews, 33 user photos and best deals for Hotel Ryugu, ranked #1 of 6 Kamiamakusa hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at TripAdvisor.


My Hotel Ryugu tel:054-251-1315 fax:054-251-1316 mail:info@myhotelr.com: TEL054-251-1315: s


ABS:HotelCheckRates-d304226?&src=Hotel_Review&fromServlet=Hotel_Review&Action=QC_AlsoViewed_Hero

(Hotel Century Shizuoka,) - 88 ...
" " · ",, Shin Shizuoka

When They Cry (TV Series 2006 ) - IMDb
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is a story of many chapters. It's about the town of Hinamizawa, and the people who live there, Rena Ryugu, Mion Sonozaki, Satoko Hojo, and

Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa - Hotel Reviews, Deals ...
The hotel was beautiful - definitely worth a trip! The transfers to and from the hotel to the airport were smooth. Ryugu Park. 5.0 out of 5, 2 reviews .

Flickr: junku-newcleus' Photostream - Welcome to Flickr - Photo ...
my serious fellows. junku-newcleus. 96 7. capsule hotel. junku-newcleus. 14 26. selected prints on IPA. junku-newcleus. 75 15. Ryugu st. junku-newcleus. 24 18

waitress accessories | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
My eBay; Sell; Community; Customer Support; Cart; Related: waitress wallet waitress holder waitress book money holder waitress apron waitstaff book waiter wallet

Otakon Web Boards - Otakorp announces Otakon Vegas - Otakon Vegas ...
Azusa Miura (iDolm@ster - Ryugu Komachi) ,Super Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon), I booked a hotel room, I'll probably get my badge sometime this summer. I can't wait!


0 comments:

 
Top